jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

I Love Christmas ❤

Hi everyone
Today I talk about my favorite festivity. I love December, because in this month is Christmas, my birthday and New Year, is difficult for my choice one festivity, but I choose Christmas. This festivity is celebrated in December 26. The origin of Christmas is the Jesus born, but today the real meaning a little lost, because the children wait for Santa Claus and presents (adults also wants gifts). Nevertheless I love this festivity, because is a special day with family and an atmosphere of peace and love is generated in this moment. In my house all years in Christmas we prepared a delicious dinner we eat before the 00:00, because in this hour we wait Santa Claus and presents, obviously my little sister carrier more gifts (she has 3 years old). When I was a little girl Christmas was really magical festivity.
Thanks for read my blog!

Trinidad. ❤

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Blogging experience

Hi everyone! I hope that you are good and happy! Today is the last post in my blog this semester (Post 10) it’s sad because I like write ...