Hi! Today I´m talk about my favorite piece of technology, this is my cellphone. I got my first cellphone when I was twelve in
7th grade. I never had the
most technological cellphone, always the average ones.
I use my
cellphone to talk to my family and friends, to chat on whatsapp, use my social
networks, take photographis, and other things.
I use my
cellphone always, everyday. It’s a lot adicctive.
My cellphone
is important to me, because it has a lot things about my life; Photos,
conversations, and the most important I can communicate with my family in
Curico, because I live alone in Santiago because I study at the University.
Maybe I could use my
life in a better way without cellphone because it takes me a lot time away from me, but it helps me solve many aspects of my life.
Thanks for
visiting my blog!!

Really nice post!! we need have comunication with our family !
ResponderEliminarGood post Trini. Luck tryinng to live without cellphone.
ResponderEliminarI like your post Trinidad!
ResponderEliminarThe phone is very important to be in touch with the family :)