Hi
everyone! I hope you are well…
This is the
last post in the semester, the post 8.
Today I talk about I enjoyed studying this
semester on the University. My career, Public Administration, has subjects different of each other, so that I
like some and I don’t like others. If I had to choice one, I really like class
of political science, I choose study “Study of political phenomena”,
because always I like the politic, for I was a little girl. In this class I listen to teacher Claudia
Heiss and the different opinions of my classmates about different political
themes. In this class the teacher talks about political topics, for example
social movements, political parties, forms of state, among others. I like
because in the class are discussed different themes about the subject and the
text we should read, I like listen to the different opinions. This semester I learn
so much studying this subject, because read the different books I amused me.
Thanks for
read my blog, I hope you like it, until next time!
Bye...
Trinidad S.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario