When I was a little girl, my dream jobs were many, in Kindergarden I painted in the class different copies of famous paintings, I also wanted to be a veterinarian and a hairdresser.
My last year of the school, my options for University were Public Administration and Political sciences. I was really confused regarding the correct career, but finally I decided for Public Administration because I like University of Chile and it is the career with everything I was looking for; I am happy for my choice. My experience in the University and career is really good, It is different from what I was used to and I have met nice people.
In the future, I would like a job in an institution dedicated to transform the country (Chile), in search of the common good.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
My Blogging experience
Hi everyone! I hope that you are good and happy! Today is the last post in my blog this semester (Post 10) it’s sad because I like write ...
-
When I was a little girl, my dream jobs were many, in Kindergarden I painted in the class different copies of famous paintings, I also wante...
-
Hi! Today I´m talk about my favorite piece of technology, this is my cellphone. I got my first cellphone when I was twelve in 7 th grade...
-
Hi Everyone! Today to unlike other post I will talk about a expert in my fields, and I chose Veronica Figueroa, teacher that tugth classe...

Hello trinidad, congratulations for your choice, but never forget your love for the art!
ResponderEliminarregards, byeee
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarVery good Trinidad,
ResponderEliminarI hope we work together in the future for the common good! :)
ResponderEliminar