viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

❀ ❀About me ❀ ❀

Hello everyone. This is my first post of the semester. My name is Trinidad Sanhueza I am nineteen years old. I was born in Curico, Chile. I am studyng Public Administration at University of Chile at the moment. I studied in three diferent schools, Alianza Francesa, Monseñor Manuel Larrain and Instituto San Martin in Curico city.
My family are composed of six members, my dad, mom, sisters Catalina and Aurelia, my brother Jose Miguel and me... oh and my dogs Blanquita and Theo.
My hobbies are reading, watching movies, going to parties with my friends, playing with my little sister Aurelia (She is two years old), cooking and playing with my chihuahua dog Theo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Blogging experience

Hi everyone! I hope that you are good and happy! Today is the last post in my blog this semester (Post 10) it’s sad because I like write ...